My Favorite Posts of 2009
As we look back at 2009 and prepare for the year ahead, we are doing some end-of-the-year fund-raising and so I thought I'd take a look back at some of the posts that ranked among my personal favorite from the last year.
Here is just the first installment, in no particular order:
- Robinson's Participation in Inauguration Might Cause God to Destroy Washington DC
- Alan Colmes Talks To Wingers So You Don't Have To
- Worst. Book Burning. Ever.
- The Great and Powerful ACORN
- Janet Porter Reveals The Coming American Genocide
- Does Anyone Understand the Meaning of "Used"?
- Dead-Ender's Game: Sci-Fi Writer Joins Board of National Organization for Marriage
- The Big Con: How Matt Barber Swindled Me Out of $30
- And finally, I am linking to this post just because I am particularly proud of the title - it's not every day I get to drop Jay-Z references.
Without your support, we cannot do this work ... and then where would you turn to learn that Matt Barber's book was nothing more than a regurgitation of his columns and complete waste of money or that Judge David Hamilton's "ties" to ACORN consisted entirely of working for the organization for one month some thirty years ago?
If you appreciate the work that we do and the content we provide, please consider making a donation.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS5 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.9 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy9 hours ago