MassResistance: LGBT-Rights Celebration Brought 'Spiritual Darkness' to Massachusetts State House
Last month, MassResistance head Brian Camenker claimed that teachers in LGBT-inclusive schools in Massachusetts will be just like “Nazi concentration camp guards” following the passage of a transgender anti-discrimination law. MassResistance attended a celebration of the transgender equality law and issued a report titled “The State House event from hell.” The group said that the event’s “spiritual darkness took a long time to get over” as “hatred and evil resonated throughout the room,” and went on to warn that the LGBT rights movement is targeting children for recruitment.
Hatred and evil resonated throughout the room
It was their "victory dance" and they wanted to make a point that there's a lot more to come. The room was filled with hardcore transgender and homosexual activists.
Of all the "gay" events at the State House over the years, this was the worst. The sheer hatred in the room against pro-family people was so thick you could feel it, and it seemed to resonate through every speech. The spiritual darkness took a long time to get over. It was reminiscent of the horrible cheering and screaming scene by homosexual activists outside Boston City Hall in 2004 when the first "gay marriages" took place.
The event began with several high-profile speakers, including the Governor, Attorney General, and Speaker of the House, and other politicians, followed by leaders and major figures from various state homosexual and transgender organizations.
The speakers were all very candid about their hostility for pro-family values and their plans to push the homosexual and transgender demands as far as they can. The speeches certainly fired up the activists. But to anyone else, it was eerie and unnerving.
• Children. A big target of this movement is children. They want to "help" children to find their identities.
• Demonizing our side. The people who did not agree with this bill are bigoted and backwards. Or, as Attorney General Martha Coakley "gracefully" put it: "nearsighted."
• Ruthlessness. They are going to be ruthless in enforcing it.
• More to come. This is just the beginning. They intend to use the law to its fullest, and expand it as much as they can. At a minimum, they intend to push through the "public accommodations" sections this session.
• Change America. They now have the power they need to change society, starting here but eventually across America.
As you can see, they are not stopping here. The radical activists have more plans are for you, your children, and all of society. And the high government officials who have contempt and hostility for people with traditional pro-family values are only too eager to carry them out. And they're relishing the fact that they have the power to do it as harshly as they wish.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm