Linda Harvey: Stop Gay Marriage So People Can 'Live Their Own Values'
Mission America’s Linda Harvey called on listeners today to pray against the supposed “assault on morality” by marriage equality proponents in the courts.
“No matter what happens, God is not mocked and same-sex unions will never actually be marriage, but it remains vitally important that such unions not become legal,” she said, warning that gay rights advocates don’t want to “let people live their own values.”
She also promoted a new campaign from the Ohio-based group Citizens for Community Values, which is asking members to pray against a marriage equality lawsuit in the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
• PRAY that by God’s grace, marriages in the church would be strengthened. PRAY for your marriage and those of your friends and family and pray for marriages in the Church. PRAY that we would, as the body of Christ, be ministers of reconciliation, healing, and growth to those that are hurting. PRAY that our marriages would reflect Christ’s relationship with His church and that our marriages would be a testimony to others of His grace and would glorify God.
• PRAY for discernment and sound reasoning for the three judges (Martha Craig Daughtrey, Jeffrey S. Sutton, and Deborah L. Cook) hearing these cases that they might understand the importance and meaning of marriage and be able to see through the arguments for and the implications of redefining marriage.
• PRAY or clarity of thought and persuasive speech for the attorneys defending marriage in order that the arguments against marriage will be refuted, confused thinking will be exposed, and that all the judges’ doubts regarding marriage be removed.
• PRAY for those engaged in all manner of sexual sin that God will deliver them from their sexual bondage and restore purity.
• PRAY for ministers of God’s Word that they would proclaim God’s truth regarding sexuality and marriage with clarity, boldness and grace.
• PRAY for those who are counseling individuals and couples struggling with marital difficulties that they would give Biblical counsel in order that healing and reconciliation would take place.
• PRAY for young couples that are considering marriage or who have just married that they will take seriously their vows made to God and will call on Him whenever they face challenges to their relationship.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm