Linda Harvey: Stop Gay Marriage So People Can 'Live Their Own Values'
Mission America’s Linda Harvey called on listeners today to pray against the supposed “assault on morality” by marriage equality proponents in the courts.
“No matter what happens, God is not mocked and same-sex unions will never actually be marriage, but it remains vitally important that such unions not become legal,” she said, warning that gay rights advocates don’t want to “let people live their own values.”
She also promoted a new campaign from the Ohio-based group Citizens for Community Values, which is asking members to pray against a marriage equality lawsuit in the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
• PRAY that by God’s grace, marriages in the church would be strengthened. PRAY for your marriage and those of your friends and family and pray for marriages in the Church. PRAY that we would, as the body of Christ, be ministers of reconciliation, healing, and growth to those that are hurting. PRAY that our marriages would reflect Christ’s relationship with His church and that our marriages would be a testimony to others of His grace and would glorify God.
• PRAY for discernment and sound reasoning for the three judges (Martha Craig Daughtrey, Jeffrey S. Sutton, and Deborah L. Cook) hearing these cases that they might understand the importance and meaning of marriage and be able to see through the arguments for and the implications of redefining marriage.
• PRAY or clarity of thought and persuasive speech for the attorneys defending marriage in order that the arguments against marriage will be refuted, confused thinking will be exposed, and that all the judges’ doubts regarding marriage be removed.
• PRAY for those engaged in all manner of sexual sin that God will deliver them from their sexual bondage and restore purity.
• PRAY for ministers of God’s Word that they would proclaim God’s truth regarding sexuality and marriage with clarity, boldness and grace.
• PRAY for those who are counseling individuals and couples struggling with marital difficulties that they would give Biblical counsel in order that healing and reconciliation would take place.
• PRAY for young couples that are considering marriage or who have just married that they will take seriously their vows made to God and will call on Him whenever they face challenges to their relationship.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm