Joel Gilbert Unveils New Movie Depicting Obama As A Communist Wizard Of Oz
Right-wing activist Joel Gilbert is out with another “documentary” that portrays President Obama as a “real life Wizard of Oz” bent on ushering in communism through welfare programs and immigration. The trailer for “There’s No Place Like Utopia” features interviews with conservative pundits like David Horowitz, Jerome Corsi and Jack Cashill.
Gilbert’s previous movie, “Dreams From My Real Father,” alleged that Obama’s father is labor activist Frank Marshall Davis, which he believes the president has tried to cover up by getting a nose job. Gilbert has also speculated that Obama orchestrated the Aurora movie theater shooting, stole the 2012 presidential election and wears a secret Muslim wedding ring (which you can see here).
As WND reports, Gilbert has put together quite the exposé:
In the film, Gilbert explores many serious social, political and economic questions, including:
• Why Barack Obama is the real life Wizard of Oz;
• How the roots of the progressive agenda represent utopia on earth;
• How political correctness is silencing American free speech;
• Why the Democratic Party wants Americans dependent on government;
• Why Peggy Joseph, the Florida voter who in 2008 claimed Obama would pay for her gas and mortgage now believes Obama is a fraud;
• Whether or not a “vast left wing conspiracy” exist in America today;
• Why Chicago and Newark could become the new Detroit;
• Why African Americans are against amnesty for illegals.
Gilbert, in his cross-country quest, asks the audience to answer the fundamental questions of whether or not “the progressive hopes for a utopia on earth are a real destination for the future of America, or does the true path to happiness still remain faith, family and hard work back home in Kansas?”
In the end, Gilbert rejects progressive utopia and embraces traditional American values as the best choice for the future.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm