Farah Remembers September 11 by Warning that Obama is Ushering in God's Judgment
When not peddling birther myths, WorldNetDaily editor Joseph Farah has been warning of America’s imminent doom. To remember the September 11, 2001 attacks today, Farah pushed the work of a messianic rabbi who said that 9/11 represented divine judgment, and that the tornadoes that hit in Washington and New York last weekend were also signs of the ultimate “destruction of the nation.”
Is it possible that it has taken us 11 years to understand there was more to 9/11, the single most devastating attack on the American mainland, than met the eye?
I am convinced that it was intended by God as a wake-up call to a nation founded on biblical principles – a warning eerily similar to those ignored by ancient Israel before the judgment and, ultimately, the destruction of the nation.
• In June, Barack Obama, one of the three U.S. leaders who spoke the ancient vow of Isaiah 9:10, in his Inaugural Address in 2009, once again fulfilled the prophecy in June of this year when he scrawled a message on a steel girder on the new World Trade Center building, a message that would seem meaningless to those who have neither read “The Harbinger” nor seen the video documentary “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.” It said: “We remember,” he wrote. “We rebuild. We come back stronger!”
• In 2007, the U.S. National Park Service banished God from a key display on the Washington Monument. It was an engraving of “LAUS DEO,” which is Latin for “Praise be to God,” on the east side of the aluminum cap of the Washington Monument. So what happened in late 2011? A highly unusual earthquake struck Virginia, knocking out power and cell service from Washington to New York. Only later was it discovered that the foundation of the Washington Monument was so severely cracked it has been closed to the public ever since.
• At the Democratic convention in Charlotte, for the first time in the history of the party, all references to God and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel were stripped from the party platform. But that wasn’t the end of the story. When news of the intentional omissions spread, Obama told party leaders to reinsert the references. When put to a floor vote of delegates at the convention, God was rejected three times by the party before leaders overrode their voice votes and reintroduced platform mentions of God and Jerusalem.
• And just last week, something even more bizarre occurred. Tornadoes, not known to hit Washington and New York – especially at the same time – did just that. And they did so on Saturday, just three days before the anniversary of the 9/11 attack.
None of this will mean much to you unless you are familiar with the revelations of “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” which show the significance of the shakings of America’s foundations that began Sept. 11, 2001, and continued ever since.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- Matthew Hagee says that healing in Jesus' name "works every time" ... even in the cases when the person dies: t.co/61LTJSop1s41 minutes ago
- Rep. Trent Franks: anti-choice activists just like abolitionists & concentration camp liberators t.co/YVWB022MVO1 hour ago
- Rep. Trent Franks worries that failure of his anti-choice bill will literally break the back of America t.co/YVWB022MVO1 hour ago