Early Right Wing Leftovers
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/23/2010 12:24 pm
I'm going to be off until next Wednesday, starting this afternoon, so here is an early wrap-up of today's right-wing miscellany:
- Jesse Lee Peterson declares Michael Steele to be a RINO for saying that Blacks do not have a reason to vote for the GOP.
- Now Tom Tancredo going after the SPLC.
- As is the Traditional Values Coalition's Andrea Lafferty, who also claims that PFAW is a "leftist hate group".
- The Institute on Religion and Democracy is calling on churches to "confront Islamic law" here in America.
- Finally, Tim Tebow was drafted by the Denver Broncos, which will make his future collaborations with Focus on the Family that much easier.
Share this post
5/1/15 @ 5:30
Peterson: Obama Is 'Pulling The Strings' In Baltimore So He Can Seize Control Of The Nation's Police Forces
4/30/15 @ 12:03
4/24/15 @ 2:05
4/24/15 @ 1:25
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm