Eagle Forum Collegians
316 Pennsylvania Ave. SE, Suite 203
Washington, DC 20003
Founded: by Phyllis Schlafly in 1993
President: Phyllis Schlafly
Assistant Director: Jessica Echard
Finances: unknown, see Eagle Forum
Affiliated with: Eagle Forum
Publications: Eagle's Voice, a weekly newsletter
- EFC's main issues: fighting feminism and women's studies curricula, opposing "the gay agenda," opposing affirmative action programs, opposing multicultural approaches to education, and targeting the campus funding of "liberal" student organizations.
- EFC helps students sponsor right-wing speakers and bring them to their campuses to "counter the multitude of liberal messages in the classrooms, the dorms, the student center, and the special lectures." The only speaker heavily promoted through the group is Phyllis Schalfy.
- ECF has chapters on college and university campuses. These groups focus on electing conservative students to student government.
- Hosts an annual Leadership Summit in Washington, DC. Guest lecturers have included: Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA), CNN host Tucker Carlson, Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO), and Rep. Saxby Chambliss (R-GA). The 2003 conference claimed to have had students from 119 schools. The 2004 conference included the following speakers: Phyllis Schlafly, Rep. Jeb Hensarling (R-TX), Rep. Charlie Norwood (R-GA), Rep. Tom Feeney (R-FL), Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN), Rep. Todd Akin (R-MO), Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ), Rep. John Hostettler (R-IN), Rep. Robert Aderholt (R-AL) and Tim Goeglein of the White House Office of Public Liaison. The 2004 conference claimed to have had students from over 100 schools. Previous speakers also include Ann Coulter and House Majority Leader Dick Armey.
- EFC has a"Book Project"whose central purpose is to promote Phyllis Schlafly's books and get students to pressure college and university libraries to purchase copies of her books. The Book Project also suggests that students pressure their Women's Studies Departments to make Schlafly's recent book on "feminism's forty-year war against women," Feminist Fantasies, required reading.
- EFC offers students internships in their national Washington DC headquarters.
Updated July 2004
Organizations:Eagle Forum Collegians
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am