Cruz, Huckabee And Jindal Will Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death
The organizer of the “National Religious Liberties Conference” in Des Moines, Iowa, announced today that Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee and Bobby Jindal have committed to speaking at the summit, which will take place next month. One speaker at the conference, Iowa radio host Steve Deace, has said that Ben Carson has also RSVP’d for the event, although Carson’s name was not included in today’s press release.
Kevin Swanson, the conference’s chief organizer, is a far-right pastor and host of the “Generations Radio” program, on which he has frequently claimed that the government should put gay people to death, warned that the Girl Scouts and the movie “Frozen” turn girls into lesbians and blamed natural disasters on gay people and women who wear pants. (Update: Swanson is not the only activist speaking at the conference who backs the death penalty for homosexuality).
We have documented Swanson’s radical record in great detail, including his tirades against William Shakespeare, Mark Twain, Abraham Lincoln, Desmond Tutu and Taylor Swift.
Swanson on homosexuality:
- Boycotts Girl Scout cookies because they “promote lesbianism” and “I don’t want my little girl turning into a lesbian.”
- Discussed whether the Rose Bowl should include a float where a gay person is stoned to death.
- Lamented that these days country singer Kacey Musgraves wasn’t lynched for her “promotion of homosexuality” through song.
- Urged people to hold up signs telling gay couples to die on their wedding day.
- Defended a Ugandan measure to make homosexuality a criminal offense punishable by life imprisonment or the death penalty, saying he was glad the country was “standing strong” by adopting extreme anti-gay laws.
- Agreed that gay marriage is like the Sandy Hook school massacre.
- Wanted America to have anti-gay laws “much like what the Pilgrims had” (the Pilgrims believed that homosexuality should be punishable by death, banishment and whippings) and enforce biblical law “that says that homosexuals should be put to death.”
And there’s more!
- Flooding and fires in Colorado were the result of “decadent homosexual activity” and women wearing pants.
- Hurricanes Sandy and Katrina were divine punishments of “pro-homosexual” cities.
- Presbyterians embraced Satan by supporting gay rights.
- When will the Boy Scouts adopt a “sodomy merit badge”?
- “Sodomite schools” are pushing child abuse and “homosexual forms of laboratories.”
- Homosexuality is a “disease.”
- Democrats want to “make sure everybody is committing homosexual acts .”
- “We have to draw lines ourselves and encourage the civil magistrate to prosecute homosexuality, especially public acts of homosexuality.”
- “Allowing [children] to be raised in these homosexual families is going to be one of the most devastating things we have ever seen in the history of mankind.”
Swanson on women:
- Women who use birth control have “little tiny fetuses, these little babies … embedded into the womb,” meaning that the “wombs of women who have been on the birth control pill effectively have become graveyards for lots and lots of little babies.”
- Feminists and “the homosexuals” are “destroying society.”
- Gonorrhea is God’s punishment for single women having sex.
- Helping women in Kenya own their own cows will “obliterate” the family.
Swanson on pop culture:
- “Frozen” is a demonic movie meant to “indoctrinate my five-year-old to be a lesbian.”
- Beyoncé is possessed by demons.
- Mark Twain was possessed by demons.
- The Beatles spread a “demonic approach to things.”
- Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry sing “demon songs.”
- Katniss Everdeen is a “little girl anarchist.”
- Halloween is a celebration of the victims of Noah’s flood.
- William Shakespeare ruined America by planting the “seedbeds for homosexual themes and homosexual behavior.”
Swanson on other topics:
- Obamacare will create death camps.
- President Obama is a Muslim.
- Abraham Lincoln was a communist.
- Caitlyn Jenner is a pawn of Satan.
- Desmond Tutu “hates Jesus.”
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm